KEIKI MADE + KEIKI SOLD
CHECK OUT WHAT OUR YOUNGEST ENTREPRENEURS ARE CREATING
Mini Van Gogh's unite. Discover talented young artist. They may be selling their own art work, offering live caricature drawings, or even taking your breath away through live paintings or street art.
Getting ready in the morning is child's play for these up and coming pint-size designers. Meet budding young designers with a real passion for fashion. Creating all kinds of wonderful - from accessories to school bags to clothing.
MUSIC + DANCE
Discover talented young musicians, composers and dancers. Meet children who compose and sell their own sheet music, to children who awe us with their musical and/or dance performances.
Do you need a robot? How about a computer? Meet our budding inventors - they design, develop, build and sell everything from robots, computers, to nano sized gadgets that adults would never have dreamed up.
COME ON, KID! LET US HELP YOU SHOW OFF YOUR TALENTS.
Please Read Before Registering
KEIKI Collection only accepts children who meet the following criteria:
- Children between the ages of 6 - 17 years old
- Parent or legal guardian must register on behalf of the minor
- Parent or legal guardian must be present with minor at all events and showings
- Handmade crafts and jewelry
- Personally produced music or dance pieces
- Original art pieces
- Apparel or accessory designed and stitched by child
- Other original creations and productions
- Parent involvement is greatly encouraged